Self nomination shall not be
- Student Athlete
- An alumnus who participated in varsity intercollegiate
competition while pursuing an undergraduate degree and
who has completed such a collegiate athletic career no less than
five (5) years prior to the year of induction and has distinguished
themselves as a student athlete.
- An alumnus (non-student athlete) whose distinguished
contributions to Suffolk University Athletics have made a profound
impact to the Department and its student athletes. This
individual should have a five (5) year waiting period from
graduation prior to the year of induction.
- A non-alumni, coach, athletic administrator or college
administrator whose distinguished career or profound contribution
to Suffolk University Athletics merits induction to this Hall of
- A team that has distinguished itself by means of notable
achievement be it number of wins, conference championship, NCAA or
ECAC post season selection or other meritorious criteria as
determined by the Selection Committee should be eligible for
induction seven (7) years after their year of achievement.
- Election to the Suffolk University Hall of Fame shall take
place each academic year with the induction taking place on a date
determined appropriate by the Advisory Committee to the College