BOSTON – Welcome to the new and improved, GoSuffolkRams.com! The Department of Suffolk Athletics, in conjunction with website hosts PrestoSports, unveiled a newly redesigned site on August 15, 2017.
The new GoSuffolkRams.com offers fans an updated look and feel, upgraded usability and user-friendly navigation, including an increased focus for multiplatform access on tablets and mobile phones.
The redesign has been a concerted effort over the last several months to make visiting GoSuffolkRams.com a better viewing experience for prospective and current student-athletes, fans, members of Ram Nation, the Suffolk community, alumni, coaches and media.
GoSuffolkRams.com will continue to provide sport schedules and results, highlights and features, rosters, game previews and recaps, statistics, online guides, player and coaches bios and historical information, but now with a heightened experience for Ram Nation supporters.
Additionally, some of the highlights coming to the new GoSuffolkRams.com include:
- Social media feeds for Suffolk Athletics main accounts – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter – allowing for fans to follow along with Rams news as it is posted
- Updated masthead and footer, which will both continue as "sticky bars", in order to keep the navigation right with the user as they scroll through the site
- Direct links to box scores, highlights, recaps and secondary links within the lead story viewer
- Updated facility pages, record books and other main pages on our site, including Athletic Resources.
- Improved student-athlete bio pages that include game, season and career statistics for each player, as well as news releases and photos that feature that specific student-athlete
Suffolk Athletics is excited to launch the new and improved GoSuffolkRams.com and hope that you, the user, continue to enjoy surfing through our home on the web.