BOSTON – The Suffolk women's basketball team will welcome Clark to Regan Gymnasium Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 7 p.m. for a non-conference contest.
Stay up-to-date with all the latest news and notes on Suffolk Athletics by connecting with the Rams on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Be sure to use the hashtag #RamNation for an insider's look at Suffolk's teams and student-athletes.
RUN DOWN ON THE RAMS
- After opening the season with back-to-back victories, Suffolk has been on a see-saw of winning and losing to move to 4-3 overall. In the Rams last outing, Suffolk fell at Framingham State, 82-63.
- Alessandra Quadri leads the Rams in scoring at 11.6 ppg. Chelsea Campellone, who has notched double figures in at the last four games, also contributes double digits to Suffolk's 60.1 ppt with 10.3 points per contest.
- Campellone paces Suffolk on the boards as the senior forward brings down 9.0 rpg, which lands tied for sixth in the conference.
CATCH UP ON THE COUGARS
- After opening the season 2-1, Clark has lost five consecutive contests, inkling a 77-53 defeat to Emerson Saturday, Dec. 5 to slip to 2-6 overall.
- The Cougars, who shot 35.0 percent from the field, are averaging 52.5 points per game on the year with 12.8 points coming from sophomore guard Sam O'Gara.
- Ogechi Ezemma, who puts in 7.8 ppg, leads Clark on the glass with 6.6 rpg. As a team, the Cougars pull down 39.9 rebounds per outing.
LAST TIME OUT
Sophomore Quinn O'Connell provided a spark off the bench with 14 points and four steals as Framingham State cruised to an 82-63 victory over Suffolk women's basketball in non-conference action Saturday afternoon at the Athletic Center.
MORE READING: Women's Basketball Falls at Framingham, 82-63
Suffolk continues action at home as it welcomes Wentworth to Regan Saturday, Dec. 12 for a 1 p.m. contest.